MG ZS Mkll Infotainment dimming

Mr H

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Now that the nights are drawing in I'm using the car in darkness more and we will all be soon in the UK. Now I use the infotainment screen in dark mode all the time my preference with dimming turned to the lowest setting. What I'm finding is when I start the car the screen is dim but not enough so when I bring the drop down on the screen the dimming slider is all the way to the left with a line through the brightness symbol on the right. Now if I turn it up and then back down the screen goes even dimmer to an acceptable level for me but I have to do this every time. I hope that this is addressed in an update for the infotainment screen. Unless I'm missing something. Even if I use the screen with just the clock it is still to bright unless I do the above. Maybe @Miles Roberts CG could be kind enough to ask MG regarding this issue.

I have experience the same issue that every startup the brightness needs moving up a little then back down. Does seem to be a bug.
I do find the minimum brightness is too bright anyway and in the evenings/night time turn the screen off altogether via the quick menu.

Would like to see in an update the minimum brightness was much lower.

I have experience the same issue that every startup the brightness needs moving up a little then back down. Does seem to be a bug.
I do find the minimum brightness is too bright anyway and in the evenings/night time turn the screen off altogether via the quick menu.

Would like to see in an update the minimum brightness was much lower.
How do you turn it off please

I found the option once and can’t find it again

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom