MG ZS model-update, also coming to EV model?

buzzbuzz

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi all. This is my first post. I'm not a ZS EV owner (yet?) but I'm very interested in this car and I'm monitoring the web for all news about it. And that's when I ran into a video on YouTube about the new MG ZS 1.3T.

In the very beginning the interesting part is the now all-digital cockpit. No more analog gages. Also the infotainment system seems to be much more responsive. Can't see if there's climate control now, but no physical knobs for fan-speed and hot-cold. I for one would really mis climate control, having had this for over a decade now, which is one of the reasons for being hesitant. Also the missing app-support is sad, but who knows, it'll come in the near future. If SAIC/MG is serious about Europe, they'll put some servers in Europe to work around the possible GDPR issue.

Regarding the model-update, I know this is the ICE model, but since the base is the same I would not be surprised if the EV would get the same update. I'll be waiting a little bit longer, patience is a virtue :sneaky:.

Last edited:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom