MG ZS Radio query

Orcadian

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Today while sitting at a local beaty spot I thought I would give the DAB radio a try. (no signal at home) I tuned in, great, set a few favourites. All good. Then I tried to switch off the radio!!! I could not remove the DAB screen, change channel. Even when I put the car in reverse, the camera worked but still with the DAB screen superimposed over it. I just wondered if anyone had had a similar experience. I did eventually clear it after switching the car off and on a few times.

Today while sitting at a local beaty spot I thought I would give the DAB radio a try. (no signal at home) I tuned in, great, set a few favourites. All good. Then I tried to switch off the radio!!! I could not remove the DAB screen, change channel. Even when I put the car in reverse, the camera worked but still with the DAB screen superimposed over it. I just wondered if anyone had had a similar experience. I did eventually clear it after switching the car off and on a few times.
Appears to be a number of issues with the infotainment screen from what people have mentioned with problems on this and other sites. I for one can't find how you can actually turn the %$(^$ radio off! I can only mute it and that's all the dealer said you can do.

Appears to be a number of issues with the infotainment screen from what people have mentioned with problems on this and other sites. I for one can't find how you can actually turn the %$(^$ radio off! I can only mute it and that's all the dealer said you can do.
And I thought it was only me. I found it difficult to understand how to turn the radio off. Other than that I found the sound system quite good and the DAB was great, but it was a bit dissconcerting when I couldn't get back to the home screen. I just hope it doesn't happen when my wife is using the car, I think she would panic.

Press and hold the physical button just under the screen? Holding it for a longer time will restart the infotainment system.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom