MG ZSEV APP

Lortjes

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi, does anybody know if they will develop an app for the MG ZSEV, i always forget to power it off because it is so quiet, i thought maybe an app that you can power it on and off and precool the car by turning on the ac or heater?

Very unlikely as the car (in the UK) does not support GPRS.
I am not really sure why but I have never forgotten to power off, just part of my exit procedure; check remaining range, power off, seatbelt off, exit car and press door handle switch to lock. (I always keep my keys in my pocket).

If you like apps try this one I wrote for the MGEV

Last edited:
Hi, does anybody know if they will develop an app for the MG ZSEV, i always forget to power it off because it is so quiet, i thought maybe an app that you can power it on and off and precool the car by turning on the ac or heater?
Does yours not bong when you get out with it switched on ?

Does yours not bong when you get out with it switched on ?
Just tried my ZS EV out. With the latest software, if you open the car door to leave (without powering off) the car gives a quiet bong and displays a message stating the car is in running mode and should be turned off before exiting the vehicle. If you then exit the car and attempt to lock it, by pressing the button on the door handle or key fob the horn beeps to warn the car is unlocked. The car will not lock until it is powered off.

It would be quite difficult to leave the vehicle in ready mode and unlocked with these built-in warnings.

Last edited:
I am not really sure why but I have never forgotten to power off, just part of my exit procedure; check remaining range, power off, seatbelt off, exit car and press door handle switch to lock. (I always keep my keys in my pocket).

Thanks

why is it not allowed to use this app in Israel?

I have added Israel to download list, it may take 24 hours to activate. Let me know if you get it working.

Last edited:

I downloaded your app. Nice! Could you fit also 2,7 kW, 3 kW and 3,6 kW into the app for (my) granny charger (mine has settings of 8, 10, 13 ans 16 amps)?

Much appreciated!

Hi, can you also add Sweden? Thanks :)

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom