• We have updated MGEVs and introduced rules for using our Classifieds forums. For more information, please click here.

Deal Agreed MG4 accessories for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

livingstone

Banned
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
After cancelling my MG4 Trophy order last night (sorry, ordered a Megane E-Tech instead after losing confidence in the car and my hopeless dealer), I have some acessories to sell. My wife said I should have waited until I got the car but of course I didn't listen because the school boy in me blocked out all the sensible advice. I'll probably now do the same with the Megane because, basically, I'm an idiot.
All the items listed are obviously unused. Just opened for inspection. For the sill guards, not even that as they are very tightly wrapped up in their packaging and I would wreck that to open it. The bulbs are to replace the dismal internal front conventional ones following the advice on the thread with the same name (that brilliant guy Tom with his easy-to-follow video on how to replace them). Most items are from Aliexpress, except the key ring and bulbs and have been priced competitively to sell with delivery included (I guess I need to feel some pain after my folly). If you are interested in anything I can get them to you in a couple of days rather than waiting weeks to get them from China.

Let mke know if interested by DM Personal Info Redacted Happy to send you a photo of any item.

So, I am offering:
  1. Set of mudflaps from Aliexpress with fixing kit and instructions. Seem really good quality and well finished (not sure why I am surprised). I paid £22.69. Selling for £20
  2. Set of door sill protectors in silver with MG4 logo. I paid £13.55 but selling for £12
  3. Door lock Proterctor covers with MG logo (set of 4). Silver. These are again good quality and each one comes with a rubber gasket. Paid £9.80, selling for £8.
  4. Trophy raised badge/emblem in red. !0x3 cms approx. Quite a solid and heavy piece and is not a transfer-type badge. Paid £3.99. Selling for £3.
  5. Leather tear drop MG key fob - Black leather with red and silver MG logo. Officallly licensed MG product. Paid £9.90, selling for £8
  6. LED interior light bulbs (set of 4) . These are the ones on the video on this forum made by Tom (Tom's Man Shed). I followed his affiliate link to buy them off Amazon for £7.99 but selling for £6.

Last edited by a moderator:
The guy who started this thread has been banned - he won't be able to respond. (That's probably why this thread is marked as Sold).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom