MG4 Bodykits & suspension

Very much doubt anyone is making sway/anti-roll bars for the X Power, yet anyway. The only thing I know are available now, are lowering springs. 🙂👍
There's a guy in Australia making sway bars, I know one owner swears by his mod, he chose a 24mm front sway bar which apparently improves handling and reduces understeer. The factory spec is 30mm, which is quite stiff already. The 24mm is softer and brings the front/rear ratio closer to the other MG4's, which are lauded for their handling. The company is called Signature Sway Bars.

I'm interested in getting one, but a month ago I got my wheels realigned/balanced and the shop also installed camber pins, which allowed for a camber adjustment, and my handling and understeer is greatly improved.

There's a guy in Australia making sway bars, I know one owner swears by his mod, he chose a 24mm front sway bar which apparently improves handling and reduces understeer. The factory spec is 30mm, which is quite stiff already. The 24mm is softer and brings the front/rear ratio closer to the other MG4's, which are lauded for their handling. The company is called Signature Sway Bars.

I'm interested in getting one, but a month ago I got my wheels realigned/balanced and the shop also installed camber pins, which allowed for a camber adjustment, and my handling and understeer is greatly improved.
Do you know what geometry settings they used on your car to set it up?

Very much doubt anyone is making sway/anti-roll bars for the X Power, yet anyway. The only thing I know are available now, are lowering springs. 🙂👍

Excellent! I'm always happy to be proved wrong. Sounds like a great mod. 🙂👍

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom