MG5 Exclusive Sunroof?

defeatedbythecat

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
I've been looking at reviews that keep mentioning a sunroof in the MG5 Exclusive model.

At the dealership I didn't see any models of the MG5 with a sunroof. Are the reviews wrong?

I also can't see any mention on the official MG website.

I've never seen a review of the MG5 mentioning a sunroof Excite or Exclusive...that's because it doesn't and never has had one. In China the Roewe ei5 has a sunroof I believe. Were they UK reviews you were looking at? Care to share the reviews you've read on here?

"The top 'Exclusive'-spec variant that most will want enhances things with niceties like leather upholstery and a panoramic sunroof. On the rear seat, there's ample headroom and legroom, even for taller occupants."

here is one, I've read it in others as well

The Driver's Handbook mentions sunroof four times (warnings to keep it closed in various circumstances). Presumably just a left over from the original prior to translation. Fire the editor. But it's a bit strange that they would delete it for the UK market when sunroofs are so popular over here.

I saw some of these early reviews. I think that they were guessing what the car was actually going to look like using duff information from MG UK. File this along side the missing glasses holder, the missing air bag deactivation switch, and the roof rails which can carry 50kg.

I saw some of these early reviews. I think that they were guessing what the car was actually going to look like using duff information from MG UK. File this along side the missing glasses holder, the missing air bag deactivation switch, and the roof rails which can carry 50kg.
Are you telling me I'm gonna have to hold my own glasses?

Order cancelled

"The top 'Exclusive'-spec variant that most will want enhances things with niceties like leather upholstery and a panoramic sunroof. On the rear seat, there's ample headroom and legroom, even for taller occupants."

here is one, I've read it in others as well
Right, well some journo's just don't look at a car by the looks of this. Think the ZS has a panoramic sunroof.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom