MG5 LR Exclusive - How much did you pay?

zatras9911

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
MG5 LR Exclusive - How much did you pay?

Hi all, new member here.

Can anyone please post here the price paid for MG5 LR Exclusive. I will be taking delivery soon (if something does not change). Just wanted to know what is the good price.

Thanks all in advance.

I bought my SR (edited) 6 months ago and try not to look at prices as I may have been able to get through the Affinity scheme but was not mentioned when we were there😂

Last edited:
I paid full price. Couldn't get a discount due to such high demand. I picked it up Friday and the MG showroom was empty apart from 2 MG5s which also had sold on them. Salesman said he couldn't get enough. The Citroen, and Peugeot showrooms are bursting in comparison.

I must admit I had read November somewhere for a big shipment, but was worried I might have missed the boat in both senses of the phrase!!

Shall have a listen to the podcast later.
When I signed the papers towards the end of August I was quoted late November or start of December as a worst case delivery.
Now the dealer is quoting mid October so lets hope that improves!

I ordered in early Sept through the Affinity scheme, same as price above, though I am expecting some "upselling" of protection packages etc to occur near delivery time, which was quoted as mid to late Nov.

Hope that's about right as I sold my car last week, as I'm abroad for October :)

I took the 'protection pack' which is mudflaps, boot liner and mats. I also took the rear bumper protector, and a dog-guard. The dealer made no attempt to sell me anything. He also did not charge me for fitting all the above.

I am getting my car ceramic coated on Friday.

My dealer said they’re quoting late October early November but expecting them more October than November. Quite excited !

There was a silver grey one in Carlisle for £24,999 which soon went. I considered trading in my 21-plate SR but have decided to wait for the new shape 300-mile range facelift version... if it ever arrives!

Attachments

• 20210830_172903.jpg
    20210830_172903.jpg
    322.5 KB · Views: 117
There was a silver grey one in Carlisle for £24,999 which soon went. I considered trading in my 21-plate SR but have decided to wait for the new shape 300-mile range facelift version... if it ever arrives!
a good call, and the Carlisle dealer wont allow affinity scheme for the LR models....

The EU website only lists 400km, which is 248 miles range

Edit: we’ll, it says >400km, so I suppose that could mean 483km / 300 miles.

Just out of interest I asked We Buy Any Car for a valuation on my December registered 5 Excite with 6,200 miles on the clock, ten days ago. They quoted me £19,555. Today they came back with an update....£20,225! So increasing by £70 a day! At this rate I'll be able to afford a LR early December!

However, very happy with my standard range. Recently did 221 miles to just past Berwick from Derbyshire on one charge, 6 per cent remaining

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom