MG5 LR Exclusive - How much did you pay?

MG5 LR Exclusive - How much did you pay?

Hi all, new member here.

Can anyone please post here the price paid for MG5 LR Exclusive. I will be taking delivery soon (if something does not change). Just wanted to know what is the good price.

Thanks all in advance.
Hi, I've just bought an MG LR Exclusive with leather seats for £28,995, all good so far, great to drive and no going back to petrol

My cousin on my dad's side is married to a Dean. Shouldn't I be entitled to the affinity +. 😂

I bought my SR (edited) 6 months ago and try not to look at prices as I may have been able to get through the Affinity scheme but was not mentioned when we were there😂
So were you mis-sold? I would have thought this should have been mentioned. I know the dealer does not get much from selling through this scheme but I’m sure this should have been offered as an option.

So were you mis-sold? I would have thought this should have been mentioned. I know the dealer does not get much from selling through this scheme but I’m sure this should have been offered as an option.
No he wasn't mis-sold.

You are not mis-sold anything simply because it is available cheaper, subject to applicable conditions.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom