MG5 LR full manual

RogerWill

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Where can I get a copy of a full manual for the car, to try and understand more fully the " software" functions and capabilities/ user variables
Thanks yet again
Roger

I asdumed- as per my previous cars- the supplied manual is a basic guide and online a MUCH more thorough version ( 2019citroen Berlingo 2022 Elddis CV20 van/ motorhome)
Many Thanks for indicating the location, but they appear to be exactly the same

Where can I get a copy of a full manual for the car, to try and understand more fully the " software" functions and capabilities/ user variables
Thanks yet again
Roger
If you want a copy of the MG5 LR infotainment manual, then I suggest you contact the MG Call Centre Team. Email: [email protected]
When I did this I received a reply with the infotainment manual attached in pdf form.

@David B Thanks for the tip - unfortunately, the reponse I got from the customer service centre said that there wasn't a pdf manual for the infotainment unit - they also said that there wasn't a printed one either and that there was only the info stored in the unit itself.
Could you DM the pdf you got to me? Thanks!

@David B Thanks for the tip - unfortunately, the reponse I got from the customer service centre said that there wasn't a pdf manual for the infotainment unit - they also said that there wasn't a printed one either and that there was only the info stored in the unit itself.
Could you DM the pdf you got to me? Thanks!
Hello BravoDelta
Don't know why customer service couldn't help. Anyway, file attached.

Attachments

• MG5 Infotainment Manual.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 219
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom