MG5 mud flaps, which are best?

NigelTalbott

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Hi all, we have now had our MG5 in white for just over a week and realise that mud flaps are going to be a must out here in deepest, darkest Wiltshire.

Although it may have been covered elsewhere, can I ask which mud flaps have been fitted as after-market items?

Looking for guidance on where to obtain and costs.

Thanks

ps. Absolutely love our new car, am struggling to find anything we don't like and was surprised when it arrived WITHOUT any good bars at all!!! (MG5 Excite LR) having read so much about the on-going dramas over the bars.

Thank you, Smokie, just what I was looking for.
Was not a problem with our previous vehicle, but this car seems to be a bit of a muck magnet. Had white cars before, should have known.
Order placed.
Thanks again.

They come with peril. I ordered a set that got to Heathrow then got rejected for incomplete address by the post office and returned to China. My request for refund refused because delivery was apperntly attempted appeal rejected too. Money lost :(

Hi all, we have now had our MG5 in white for just over a week and realise that mud flaps are going to be a must out here in deepest, darkest Wiltshire.

Although it may have been covered elsewhere, can I ask which mud flaps have been fitted as after-market items?

Looking for guidance on where to obtain and costs.

Thanks

ps. Absolutely love our new car, am struggling to find anything we don't like and was surprised when it arrived WITHOUT any good bars at all!!! (MG5 Excite LR) having read so much about the on-going dramas over the bars.
Why were you surprised that your car does not have roof bars? The excite model in the UK was never sold with roof bars.

Why were you surprised that your car does not have roof bars? The excite model in the UK was never sold with roof bars.
Hi, we took our test drive, in an Exclusive, way back in Feb 22, then waited till November 22 for delivery.
During that time I only saw a couple of MG5s on the road and those that I did see had roof rails. They must all have been Exclusives too.
It had passed me by that the Excite did not have rails and, tbh, it is not an issue for us.
It was just a question to the group, which has been adequately answered.
Thanks to everyone for their comments and advice, it has been most helpful.
Cheers and happy driving.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom