MG5 - No airbag deactivation switch

They were usually put into smaller cars or other cars that manufacturers thought 'a woman might drive'. The fact is that MG advertise the MG5 as having one which may be the reason a customer chooses it, only to find, after they have signed on the dotted line, that MG UK have misinterpreted the Chinese owners manual.

They were usually put into smaller cars or other cars that manufacturers thought 'a woman might drive'. The fact is that MG advertise the MG5 as having one which may be the reason a customer chooses it, only to find, after they have signed on the dotted line, that MG UK have misinterpreted the Chinese owners manual.
MG UK have misinterpreted the Chinese owners manual.

And not for the first time it is very very poor and they might well pay the cost at some stage
Les

Mine has one - it's just inside the glasses holder. o_O
Hi john B which or what glasses holder and where can I find it in my MG5 pray please tell us have you got something we haven’t?
The only glasses hold I know off is the one I fitted myself a few months back where the grab handle should be over the drivers head
Les

Hi john B which or what glasses holder and where can I find it in my MG5 pray please tell us have you got something we haven’t?
The only glasses hold I know off is the one I fitted myself a few months back where the grab handle should be over the drivers head
Les
I think he's winding us up😅

Just received a second email from MG UK once again confirming that there isn't an activation switch, and thanking me for bringing their incorrect website information to their attention. They should have updated the website now. If anyone wants to contact them about the glasses holder feel free to pile in.🤣

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom