MG5 not remembering settings

WesH86

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Hi everyone,

I have a MG5 Luxury standard range but everytime I start the car it's showing the configuration screen and it's not remembering any settings. How to fix? I have the latest updates etc.

Hi, what settings are you changing that then go back to default?
Language and timezone and the KERS is also resetting after every drive.

Weird thing is that I see the configuration screen everytime I start the car but the car is in Dutch which is my language, so don't know what's going on

#FLLR
Config screen - Mine doesn’t do that sounds odd. I would take it to the dealer.

Kers sadly there a few settings like this that do not save.

In other devices there is normally a battery to provide power to remember these settings but not sure about cars. I would assume they use the 12v.

If it is going back to the config screen each time something is wrong. I am not sure what though :-(

Hi everyone,

I have a MG5 Luxury standard range but everytime I start the car it's showing the configuration screen and it's not remembering any settings. How to fix? I have the latest updates etc.
Same problem here, but with a comfort long range. 12v seems to be ok, but timezone and language is resetting. Already a solution found?

Sounds not cool to bring it back to the dealer. What could the problem be? Software?

Possibly a flat bios battery (if there is one) in your media unit. Does it remember radio stations etc. ?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom