MG5 - phone holder suggestions

let me get this straight.... they make a phone holder than completely obscures the hazard switch 🤦‍♂️

let me get this straight.... they make a phone holder than completely obscures the hazard switch 🤦‍♂️
Probably devised by a Shanghai risk professional working for the accessories manufacture. (I jest!) Use phone a lot (when driving?) hardly ever need the hazard button so that's:eek: a fair risk profile

Probably devised by a Shanghai risk professional working for the accessories manufacture. (I jest!) Use phone a lot (when driving?) hardly ever need the hazard button so that's:eek: a fair risk profile
The risk of your needing it may be low, but the hazard generated by not being able to access it when you do need it could potentially be high.

Most people use their hazards hoping they will act as an invisibility cloak when parking illegally for a short time or when braking hard and/or unexpectedly on the motorway as far as I can see. I'm sure these holders would be fairly easily removable (like 5 seconds or less) if you needed to reach the button in the event of a proper emergency.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom