MG5 radio

NeFo

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Can anyone tell me what settings i need to tweak?
1) FM radio: when travelling a distance this does not seem to retune automatically to keep to the same station
2) when a traffic report flashes up, i can't hear anything; the only option is a button to "end" which takes me back to the radio even if i am listening to something via bluetooth.
i have tried looking up the manual & not found the answers; i have tried Settings & Iikewise no visible solutions

To be honest I have suffered the same issue with rds traffic and coming from the SR the infotainment whilst better in allot of ways has fallen back when it comes the audio usability. DAB works best for myself along with android auto. Hopefully a software update of the infotainment system will improve things.

To be honest I have suffered the same issue with rds traffic and coming from the SR the infotainment whilst better in allot of ways has fallen back when it comes the audio usability. DAB works best for myself along with android auto. Hopefully a software update of the infotainment system will improve things.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom