MG5 recall?

SimonMG5

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
I've got first year service on Monday for facelift 5. Garage called up to confirm appointment this morning and mentioned they would be sorting the recall too. I asked what that was as wasn't aware there was one and they didn't seem to sure but assumed it was a software update. Anyone know anything?

This perhaps?

I've got first year service on Monday for facelift 5. Garage called up to confirm appointment this morning and mentioned they would be sorting the recall too. I asked what that was as wasn't aware there was one and they didn't seem to sure but assumed it was a software update. Anyone know anything?
My FL LR is going in for its first service Monday. I ask them to check for any updates and they said there is a VCU update required which they have scheduled to do. I did not ask for details but I may ask for more details on Monday.

May be that?

I was told it was a VCU update also, I asked if it was anything specific and they went away to check and came back with 'update to the electronics'...gave up trying to find out any more

I was told it was a VCU update also, I asked if it was anything specific and they went away to check and came back with 'update to the electronics'...gave up trying to find out any more
Mine was done today. No one was really sure what it was lol

I am now going to watch to see if I can spot anything lol sure my brain will see things that are not there. Would be nice if it fixed the temperamental CarPlay connection.

My pre-facelift is going in next week to fix our “MG Pilot Quit” errors we get all the time I wonder if I should ask about the VCU?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom