MG5 repair

Keith Harris

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi people, just a quick update on my repair, car still at the garage awaiting a part I believe re DCDC failure message on dash, no big problem at the moment as I have the new 5 long range. It’s been very interesting comparing to the two cars as I suspect not many people have lived with both . I have some interesting observations to give as soon as I get mine back.

Quite update, garage just phoned, they swopped the part with a new one and all seems to be working, so they’ve order a new one with they say is in stock so should have the car back by weekend! Watch this space
That really is great news.
There is a MG5 now sitting on the car park with it's DC to D/C convertor missing of course !.
I am very interested to hear what you have to say, comparing both cars in a "Back To Back" style ?.
Are the interesting observations you have made, anything to do with the predicted range across both models, by any strange chance :unsure: ?.
Mmmmmm ....... ??????.

No not missing now they only took it off to try it, I’m wait for the new part, funnily enough no not about the range, I’m waiting till I get mine back to make sure I’m not imagining things

No not missing now they only took it off to try it, I’m wait for the new part, funnily enough no not about the range, I’m waiting till I get mine back to make sure I’m not imagining things
I thought the regen on the LR was not as strong as the SR. But it might just be I have got used to it and am now taking it for granted.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom