MG5 seat covers

RossN

Established Member
Reaction score
I know it has probably been asked before but has anyone any suggestions to seat covers for my MG5 ? I only need front covers as I already have a full cover for the back seats as I have a dog. As my car has dark fake leather seats they are heating up too much in the sun so need to protect my legs when I get in !

I know it has probably been asked before but has anyone any suggestions to seat covers for my MG5 ? I only need front covers as I already have a full cover for the back seats as I have a dog. As my car has dark fake leather seats they are heating up too much in the sun so need to protect my legs when I get in !
I know you can't tint your windscreen but have you tinted the rest? Mine before tints was like a greenhouse and now it's a lot more comfortable.

Trousers?..... Lederhosen are 'in' at the moment too..

Anybody remember the time when this was in...... (90's) 🤦

Attachments

• c816c21b830107a8dc86b70ed2e7acbc.jpg
    c816c21b830107a8dc86b70ed2e7acbc.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 156
Anybody remember the time when this was in...... (90's) 🤦
Ha, remember being in Halfords with my grandad with him trying to explain what he wanted for his seats to a young sales assitant.... 'you know, some of those bum-bead things....'... suffice to say, we left without them.....

I know you can't tint your windscreen but have you tinted the rest? Mine before tints was like a greenhouse and now it's a lot more comfortable.
You can get a road legal UV / Infrared film for the front windscreen.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom