Mg5 seen

Morayshire - Elgin to Aberdeen..... I was in the Silver MG5 chasing a white one all the way to Aberdeen...... anyone here?

Sadly there is not many around, which is odd as the range and price is very good, I guess its the public's desire for SUV style cars is still strong.
I have put the idea to jump from my very nice Auto ICE ZS to the 5 on hold till my PCP lapses and the 5 Mk2 arrives on these shores.

Have seen two in a week, both in white. One at Westfield and one at Waitrose....

I've seen x4 to date up here in Yorkshire. I saw one driving towards me other day - with the charge port fully open, I think they were blissfully unaware...

I thought RED was good choice as it has triple layer / coat of paint at no extra cost (for affinity deal). But my wife thought Silver was good choice - I got silver :|
I haven’t seen a silver one on the road yet

I do travel a lot in Liverpool, Sefton, Southport, Knowsley, St Helens, Halton and Warrington. Have done 3.5k miles in 8 weeks. So far a very good and happy experience. Enjoy
I live in Bootle but am from down South, I have a daughter that lives in Speke so drive backwards and forwards when circumstance allow, so looking forward to getting the car. I’ve said before on a previous post my wife has serious range anxiety 😂😂😂 but the more chargers appear she is getting slightly better, never know when things start to get back to normal maybe we could meet up with AdamMGEV and have a coffee (or something stronger) hahaha and swap notes 👍

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom