MG5 Trophy ordered

Sig

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Hello
Went in to MG in Leicester on the 10th January, ordered a MG5 Trophy in Cosmic silver.
was told that delivery should be between 14th and 21st Feb.
But, it’s here, we’ll at the port this Thursday, so should be getting it before the end of the month, 🥳🥳🥳

Below is a pic of a 0.5 mini usb cable on Amazon, which I have ordered to connect a Nextbase Dashcam to the rearview mirror usb port.
Wasn‘t sure where I should post it.

Sig

Attachments

• B4E05021-FB98-4B5E-ADB1-ABDD68338095.png
    B4E05021-FB98-4B5E-ADB1-ABDD68338095.png
    848.3 KB · Views: 66
Congrats on your new Trophy. Rearview mirror USB port, I think you might be disappointed. Only from the fact that my 2 week old Trophy doesn't have one, only the two at low level under the floating console and two in the rear.
Would be interested to know if other owners have a mirror USB port.

I've got MG5 Trophy and it doesn't have the USB in the mirror. I believe it's only on the MG ZS EV Trophy although ironically that doesn't have auto dimming.

Nah either has mine this is a shame as it is on the zs :)

I ended up with a coiled cable and the dash cam sitting on the window but almost touching the dash. Seems to work fine.

Ah well, live and learn, hopefully it will have one, but can’t be certain until I pick it up from the dealers

Ah well, live and learn, hopefully it will have one, but can’t be certain until I pick it up from the dealers
I've just installed my dashcam today, took about an hour so not too bad. Its a good idea to get a trim removal kit from Amazon or ebay to remove the side panel to access the fuses. All in not too difficult.

Attachments

• 20230122_141618.jpg
    20230122_141618.jpg
    468.6 KB · Views: 47
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom