MG5 voltage reading

Coady

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
What voltage reading should I expect after a full charge for MG 5?
Mine shows highest 4.1, down to 3.7/3.8.

Is that individual cell voltages? How are you getting that information? Are you saying that the fully charged voltage of the lowest cell is 400mv lower than the highest?

Sorry if I'm a bit thick! I'm looking at the left side of the right hand dial. Usually showing 4.1 V ??
Think I've found it. Page 10 of manual.
"The high voltage system used on your vehicle features AC and DC voltages up to 410V"

It sounds like the 12v battery reading. that is on the left of the righthand gauge and in ready mode should show 14.1v

1613558533267.png

Yes the 12v battery. Which is what I believe the OP was asking about. At least that is how I am interpreting. it. I thought the HV info was on the left side?

Yes the 12v battery. Which is what I believe the OP was asking about. At least that is how I am interpreting. it. I thought the HV info was on the left side?
12V battery is on the RHS and the other side is % HV. You can see the HV voltage on the electric settings changed by the steering wheel buttons. That 12V battery usually shows around 14V when in ready mode. And the HV on full charge is 405V on mine.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom