• We have updated MGEVs and introduced rules for using our Classifieds forums. For more information, please click here.
  • We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

MG5 wheels available

greentangerine

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
I've replaced my wheels with something a bit flashier.

Before I post on eBay, they are available as a job lot. Collection from Dorset or can courier I guess.

I'll wash them (not that they are very dirty) and I can't see any scratches or other cosmetic damage. Original wheel bolts included but not the plastic caps.

PM me if interested.

PS tyre dealer recommended Falken over Michelin for all season tyres.

I wouldn't personally go on the recommendation of someone selling me something. There are plenty of online reviews for the various tyre options. Then you can compare grip, efficiency and noise too.

Not sure if it is the Falken EUROALL SEASON AS210 but it's the only one I see listed - summary from a New Zealand test says "Good results in the snow, strong when wet when warm. When the temperature drops, so does the grip of the AS210." so probably a decent all season for warmer areas of UK at it's price point. Only slight negative is the relatively high rolling resistance of 'D' compared to 'B' on some all season tyres such as ClimateControl 2.

I've replaced my wheels with something a bit flashier.

Before I post on eBay, they are available as a job lot. Collection from Dorset or can courier I guess.

I'll wash them (not that they are very dirty) and I can't see any scratches or other cosmetic damage. Original wheel bolts included but not the plastic caps.

PM me if interested.

PS tyre dealer recommended Falken over Michelin for all season tyres.
Hi would be interested in one as a spare, what figure would you want, would get a courier to collect
Regards
John

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom