Mgzs official facelift

Looking at those pics side by side i prefer the old style grille and front. The new grille looks like someone has attacked it with a can of spray paint.
Totally agree - I'm seriously thinking of getting the new model only if they can transfer my old grille onto the new car !!! :)

I think the new no grill front looks nice personally. The angled chrome lines on the bumper looks a bit special, but probably something to get used to. Overall it looks more modern and BEV like, subjectively speaking.
My first thoughts where, I am not keen on the front.
But like most things, it's just SO different than the previous model.
Years ago, I remember when the first "Smart" phones came out with touch screens in favour of a key pad.
Nobody like them, look how that ended !.

The front fascia may divide opinions, but few things most current owners might appreciate is the fact that infotainment is modernized, LED bulbs standard, option of a large battery and in my opinion the most important change, support for over the air updates!!

The front fascia may divide opinions, but few things most current owners might appreciate is the fact that infotainment is modernized, LED bulbs standard, option of a large battery and in my opinion the most important change, support for over the air updates!!
Re over the air updates, I think we need to know what can be updated over the air.... It maybe that just the infotainment system can be updated and not any of the onboard ECOs....

Here is another video of the new ( Gen 2 / Face Lift ) ZS EV.
I am unable to see any rear lighting provision, for rear seat passengers in the video.
It looks like ( but I could be wrong ) that the side window glass is NOT tinted either ???.
The Monday night pod cast ( 11.10.2021 ) will feature the new ZS EV Gen 2 features I believe.

Last edited:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom