mileage display

snelly

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hello everyone, I'm new on here, so here goes. When i charge my zs ev up it shows 160 miles range ok. Then i start driving and it shows 148 miles straight away. Is this normal. Only had it a week, i know nothing about ev's, so be gentle please. thanks in advance....jim.

Hello everyone, I'm new on here, so here goes. When i charge my zs ev up it shows 160 miles range ok. Then i start driving and it shows 148 miles straight away. Is this normal. Only had it a week, i know nothing about ev's, so be gentle please. thanks in advance....jim.
Hello and welcome. The 160 will be in normal mode without your heating or blower on. If you turn these on you usually lose about 20miles or so. Also if you flick through normal sport and eco modes you’ll see the range change. Put some miles on your car and you’ll get more used to it. Enjoy!

If you reset the Accumulated trip read-out, the GOM takes a few minutes/miles to "calculate" what mileage you are going to get. It is only a prediction, it cannot guess whether you are motorway driving or urban routes. As said, the Eco/Normal/Sports mode will change the predicted range immediately..

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom