Mk2 ZS aftermarket alloys

munkiev

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
So I'm super interested to see if anyone has changed the alloys on there facelift ZS. If so post a picture and let us know your wheel and tyre choice.

There are some posts about this already
Here is a pic of some on MG5 in this post
Hi
To be different 👍🏻
I’m on my 54th car and everyone of them has had a set of alloys put on first then the car modified to the look which the wheels give it
It’s not to everyone’s taste but is something I do to all of my cars
Here’s my mg5 with aftermarket alloys
View attachment 7987View attachment 7988

So I'm super interested to see if anyone has changed the alloys on there facelift ZS. If so post a picture and let us know your wheel and tyre choice.
I also wouldn't mind seeing pics of different alloys on the facelift ZS, if anyone has upgraded them.

And may be a strange one, but if anyone has kept the wheels but had the aero covers painted a different colour, would love to see that too :LOL:

Screenshot_20220801_214903.jpg
Screenshot_20220801_214923.jpg

Seen on eBay looks like Audi wheels fit

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
View attachment 10039View attachment 10040
So most VAG cars with a 5x112 stud pattern. I've noticed alot have a fairly high ET fitment, I should imagine spacers may be required.

Been looking at a few options using the will it fit calculation. I do wonder whether 19s would ruin the ride comfort on the ZS.
Probably we know the mk1 runs on 50 so 18s will run the same
PCD 5X112
Centre bore 57.1MM
ET 41

Will also have to take in to account the steering lock and clearance as you know off set is key. Im Thinking 18's might be a more sensible bet with a low off set to push them out a bit.

Have you noticed any change to range with the wider tyre ?
Can't comment not my wheels
my advice would be stick to the same width this way your closest to the original Rolling circumference and guarantee no fouling
As for offset just remembered your limited by your cars Archers keep it legal 😎

View attachment 10039View attachment 10040
Some VW golf ones certainly do as that's my space saver spare 👍 £35 off eBay unused tyre with jack & wrench kit in foam etc, a zipped wheel bag off eBay £8 - sorted!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom