Movement in steering wheel tilt mechanism

DanRiz

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
I have noticed the steering wheel tilt mechanism feels slightly loose when locked in position and it still moves/clicks slightly up and down. My local MG service centre took a look and said this is normal. Has anyone else noticed this? and if so can it be fixed. Thanks

I have noticed the steering wheel tilt mechanism feels slightly loose when locked in position and it still moves/clicks slightly up and down. My local MG service centre took a look and said this is normal. Has anyone else noticed this? and if so can it be fixed. Thanks
Eric Steads tightened the locking bolt on my Steering Column after I mentioned it was wobbling.
This was just after the Steering Column was replaced under warranty (Bosch Fault had a clicky knuckle).

No movement on mine. If it’s not too serious I would monitor it and return to dealer if it seems worse. If any other MG dealers nearby perhaps worth getting second opinion. Good luck with resolving and keep us posted.

Has it got any worse as mine is doing it as well.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom