steve401

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
This week we went away for a few days. This was the longest journey we have planned since owning our ZSEV LR so obviously a little apprehensive. We went from Rochester to Bath area, set off fully charged and by the time we arrived we still had 50% charge left so was well impressed. We had accommodation which had a charger available so topping up was no problem. Overall was very impressed with the car, the average was 4.7 miles per kilowatt and when I fully charged the car on arrival it was showing 330 miles range. Before we set off we charged the car using our Zappi charger and just used Solar for trickle charging the car to full over the week before we left. Using the wall charger at the accommodation (@ 30p per Kw) we were amazed that after completing 440 miles it had only cost us £30 in electricity charges. Definitely well impressed and have no regrets about going all electric for travelling. This weekend I shall be topping up to full using the solar again so my total outlay for a 600 mile round trip will be £30. The car may have taken over 10 months to get here but I for one have no regrets.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom