My Ismart app sometimes does not connect to the gps

Picked up my mg4 yesterday and downloaded the mg ismart app to my phone and also wife’s phone. On both, when trying to register we kept getting “the service is not available, please try again later” heaps of attempts both yesterday and today.
can anyone shed any light on this?

Picked up my mg4 yesterday and downloaded the mg ismart app to my phone and also wife’s phone. On both, when trying to register we kept getting “the service is not available, please try again later” heaps of attempts both yesterday and today.
Hi, the MG server was offline last night GMT but should be fine now. Since the update there has been a few issues, hope this helps, Tom

My phone is not connecting to car last few hours today Saturday 2023-11-18. Guess I'll have to go out and set charging manually.

My phone is not connecting to car last few hours today Saturday 2023-11-18. Guess I'll have to go out and set charging manually.
It came back at around 11pm.
Why does it do this?
Is it localised?
Is there some sort of global status page?
I'm always anxious when it can't find my car

I am having the same problem in January 2024.

When I try to register for an account with MG on my Samsung Galaxy S10 phone, you have to select a "country code" from a list of countries, except that on my phone the list isn't displayed, just the words "select country" and the "this service is not available, please try later".

I have been able to register on my old Galaxy S8 phone with a cracked screen hence not using it any more , but still not with my current phone . Maybe it's a problem between the MG iSmart v2.0.1 and Android 12? Galaxy S8 is Android 9.

Any suggestions?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom