MY23 and XPower Manuals

Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
Does anyone know whether MG have produced manuals for the latest versions of the MG4 yet?

I've had a good look around MG's website and grilled a couple of main dealers, but no one has seen any yet.
If anyone sees any sign of them, can they DM me please, and I'll try to arrange to get hard copy available

Cheers
Bernie

BUMP

I'm beginning to get a few folks asking for XPower manuals, but so far as I can see, MG haven't produced one yet. Can any XPower owner, or knowledgeable dealer perhaps, let me know if and when one becomes available?

Cheers
Bernie

Not seen one yet for the Xpower.

Its worth downloading the MG4 manual in pdf format though for general stuff. You can use "Ctl" & "F" to word search too.

Not seen one yet for the Xpower.

Its worth downloading the MG4 manual in pdf format though for general stuff. You can use "Ctl" & "F" to word search too.

Yup, I'm aware of that one thanks, I actually offer cost price hard copy versions of it:

I'm looking to add the '23 model and XPower model manuals to the list 👍😁

Does anyone know whether MG have produced manuals for the latest versions of the MG4 yet?

I've had a good look around MG's website and grilled a couple of main dealers, but no one has seen any yet.
If anyone sees any sign of them, can they DM me please, and I'll try to arrange to get hard copy available

Cheers
Bernie
Yup,

It downloads from the ISmart app. Then you can grab it your phone.

Last edited:
If you connect your (Android) phone to a PC you should be able to connect it as a drive and search for PDF files. (That's how I originally found the Navi manual which wasn't available via MG's website at the time). :)

The interesting point will be whether what's in your app reflects the newer models (ER, X-Power) or not.

The interesting point will be whether what's in your app reflects the newer models (ER, X-Power) or not.
4wd is definitely listed in the technical data’ section, as is the 77kwh

It’s 322 pages long, and I see there’s also mention of the rear wiper :LOL:

Where’s the handiest place to upload it?

Last edited:
Problem is, and this is what I'm finding anyway, is that the new manual is readable in the app, but it doesn't download to the phone or even have a download link. I've searched through all the files on my phone, and despite having seen, and read, the new manual on it, it does not seem to have been downloaded.

If anyone CAN download a copy of the new Owner's Manual (I'm going to hazard a guess that the nav and infotainment manual is unchanged), could you let me know via DM and perhaps arrange to email me a copy?

Problem is, and this is what I'm finding anyway, is that the new manual is readable in the app, but it doesn't download to the phone or even have a download link. I've searched through all the files on my phone, and despite having seen, and read, the new manual on it, it does not seem to have been downloaded.

If anyone CAN download a copy of the new Owner's Manual (I'm going to hazard a guess that the nav and infotainment manual is unchanged), could you let me know via DM and perhaps arrange to email me a copy?
I’ve got it and will send you a link now. Links sent to you by DM

If you connect your (Android) phone to a PC you should be able to connect it as a drive and search for PDF files. (That's how I originally found the Navi manual which wasn't available via MG's website at the time). :)
Can comfirm

Morning all
I dont need a paper copy at the moment as I dont have the XPOWER yet and cant get access via the app. However I would like to have a look through an up to date PDF copy, if someone could DM me please I will then provide an email address.
Thank you

Still won't work that way on my phone, but no matter, @Diggsy has come up with the goods for me. Watch this space! :)

Morning all
I dont need a paper copy at the moment as I dont have the XPOWER yet and cant get access via the app. However I would like to have a look through an up to date PDF copy, if someone could DM me please I will then provide an email address.
Thank you
I assume that's because the app "knows" which model you own (in your case, none as yet) and will only display the relevant manual :unsure:

I assume that's because the app "knows" which model you own (in your case, none as yet) and will only display the relevant manual :unsure:
Not sure about that. My car is the earlier version, but the manual in the app has them all listed now. Can’t imagine MG’s team would be clever enough to develop that when they can’t do the simple things without introducing bug after bug :ROFLMAO:

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom