Nav direction

Kithmo

Distinguished Member
Solutions
Reaction score
Is there a way to orientate the nav so that it shows as the way you're heading instead of just just being North up all the time ? I've checked settings and can't find anything.
It's not a problem, just sometimes I prefer to see what's around me on the map as I'm going forward rather than having to think my right is on the left on the map for example, if I'm travelling South.

That is exactly the question I wanted the answer to and the reason I joined this forum in the first place. However, it righted itself after the first time I actually put a route in.......and before I posted the question.

That is exactly the question I wanted the answer to and the reason I joined this forum in the first place. However, it righted itself after the first time I actually put a route in.......and before I posted the question.
Do you mean it righted itself during the route's journey, mine didn't ?

The first few days that I had it on I got really wound up by the fact that it was always North up and I tried everything but couldn’t get it to change. As far as I can remember, the first time I actually entered a postcode to plot a route to somewhere I didn’t know and selected voice navigation, the arrow cursor set itself in the lower middle facing in the direction of travel and the graphic prompts at the top left indicated the next turns (which coincided with the orientation of the roads on the main screen). Sorry I can’t be any more help but it wasn’t something I consciously did .... it just happened. And it’s been perfect ever since. :)

There is a symbol at the bottom in the middle. 2D, 2D^ & 3D.

Tsp the symbol at the map will change from 2D to 2D north up, to 3D.

3DDD8422-C616-44B6-A800-C1CE9BB6AE1C.jpeg

Thanks @Mike I was just going to post that, I had a play with it last night and found that "3D" and today the map is showing the way I'm going. ;) (y)
I haven't put a new route in yet though, I hope it stays that way up and isn't one of those setting that reverts back when you restart the car. :rolleyes:

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom