need DAB firmware file

aleks57

Standard Member
Reaction score
the radio stopped working. contact your local dealer. did nothing, they work at the level of a hammer and a key. Determine for yourself that the problem is with the DAB file. Where can I get this file?

Go to a different dealer. I had an issue with my DAB last year and the dealer arranged a head unit swap under warranty, but the day I arrived for the swap, MG had issued that very day released a DAB system update so the dealer was obliged to do the update. It didn't, unfortunately, fix the problem and in a good signal area for DAB it was still dropping back to FM service then a few minutes later going back to DAB so I rebooked the ZS in and the head unit was duly changed out. it isn't your job to diagnose fault just identify that you have a flat or notify the dealer that something is not working as you expect that it should. If your dealer isn't serving you there are forums and Facebook to shame them and take your business elsewhere if they aren't training their guys to an acceptable standard.

Hello,
If someone have this update files too, I I would like to have it ^^ My radio is always in "Initializing" state. I notice that there is no version in front of the dab firmware version. Through the hidden menu, I can update it, but I need an update file ...

Hello,
If someone have this update files too, I I would like to have it ^^ My radio is always in "Initializing" state. I notice that there is no version in front of the dab firmware version. Through the hidden menu, I can update it, but I need an update file ...
That's a dealer issue. It sounds like they've screwed up one of the updates or bricked the Head-Unit. If your local dealer / supplying dealer doesn't help MG Motors central customer service I've found to be very responsive to customer calls/emails

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom