New car

Mick Evans

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
So finally joined team Red. Anyone using there's as a taxi? How and where did you attach the plates?
20220617_122139.jpg

I did a search for 'taxi plate' and look what came up 😂

Congratulations, ordered our Excite at the end of February and now awaiting delivery! Whenever that will be..... Happy driving.

I know this is a moot point but if you are picking up cars does that mean new cars are arriving into the country? Nobody seems to be able to give me any idea where my car is, in the order / build process, or when it might arrive. Should I get Excited, pun intended, yet? Happy motoring...

I know this is a moot point but if you are picking up cars does that mean new cars are arriving into the country? Nobody seems to be able to give me any idea where my car is, in the order / build process, or when it might arrive. Should I get Excited, pun intended, yet? Happy motoring...
Mine was already here and has been pre-registered with up to 100 miles on the clock (I haven’t seen the actual car yet).

I was offered the choice of 2.

Mg southend had 2 left in stock on Friday if your close.

So finally joined team Red. Anyone using there's as a taxi? How and where did you attach the plates?
View attachment 9026
I’m using mine for private hire work, but I’m only doing specific types of job and have an exemption from displaying the PHV plate. It, and proof of my exemption, stay in the glove box… I don’t wear gloves anyway 😂

Well done .
Ordered mine today so it will be a nice Christmas present to my self 🤣🤣
I ordered my ZS EV long range, back on 12th. November 2021, still no sign of a delivery date. Originally promised by end of March 2020. I have seen a new 2022 MG ZS on the road locally in Southampton. I was the first person to order and test drive the updated model at our local dealership, I have asked for an update on delivery but waiting for a reply, just hope the price is the same as I ordered.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom