New fault displayed

hmadsen

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
This morning when i turned on my ZS EV, i got this message.

Car worked same as always, and when i got to my destination i turned off, and then on, and the message was gone, and likewise when i drove home this afternoon.

I wonder what kind of error it can detect with the start button.

PS. Green light in the button worked as well, i saw nothing out of the ordinary :)

Attachments

• start stop.jpg
    start stop.jpg
    381 KB · Views: 180
Yes the key was in my pocket and i was sat in the drivers seat.

I would certainly not hope it has to do with the key not being detected, the car turned on like it was supposed to, and i drove it 10 miles to work, with that error present.

I have once had the car tell me it was unable to detect the key, but then it would not turn on.

As i had no problem driving the car, and the error vanished when i turned the car off, and then on again, it's not a big deal, but maybe someone else has experienced it, or will in the future.

When you say likewise, do you mean the fault repeated but once again cleared at the end of the journey?
No

The error message appeared when i started the car yesterday morning, i drove the car 10 miles to work, with this error active, when i stopped at work, i turned the car off, and turned it on, and the error was gone, and it has not been there ever since.

get it to your dealer... all faults need to be registered with MG so that they can look into them properly and if there is a fix, they can issue a global software update for all :)

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom