New headline banner.

It's not just you. I can only just see that the text has loaded. I thought it might be an issue arising from me using a Chromebook. If it isn't hopefully someone will sort it out/

All the cars? The ZS EV Gen1 was removed from the banner.
I do have to agree with the comment made by @rbpasapera .
I like the new banner - great !.
But we have to consider that some very recent ( our still to be new owners ) of the Gen1 ZS EV - may just feel they are not being represented correctly anymore ?.
The original Gen1 ZS EV is still being sold ( in smaller numbers ) at the moment, and therefore as of this date, still remains a current EV model sold by MG dealerships.
So, I feel that they should be still be reflected in the banner myself ?????.
It appears to me that the new ZS EV facelift has all of a suddenly become the "New King's Clothes" somehow.
I have no personal axe to grind here, as I presently own a Gen1 version of the ZS EV and have a face lift model on order.
All the other MG EV models are represented in the banner, which also rightfully includes the HS PHEV.
But strangely NOT the Gen1 ZS EV anymore, which was the concept / idea that started the whole introduction of this brilliant forum.
I think it has proudly earned it's place in the line up personally !.

What say you 🤷‍♂️ ?.

But we have to consider that some very recent ( our still to be new owners ) of the Gen1 ZS EV - may just feel they are not being represented correctly anymore ?.
The original Gen1 ZS EV is still being sold ( in smaller numbers ) at the moment, and therefore as of this date, still remains a current EV model sold by MG dealerships.
It appears to me that the new ZS EV facelift has all of a suddenly become the "New King's Clothes" somehow.
I have no personal axe to grind here, as I presently own a Gen1 version of the ZS EV and have a face lift model on order.
All the other MG EV models are represented in the banner, which also rightfully includes the HS PHEV.
But strangely NOT the Gen1 ZS EV anymore, which was the concept / idea that started the whole introduction of this brilliant forum.

What say you 🤷‍♂️ ?.
Totally agree, let’s not forget where it all started.

if your browser has an ad blocker installed, it will show a gap below the banner.
Thanks. Nothing changed on my computer just the wider band. So adblocker had no impact before I presume there is an ad there now where there was just a smaller grey band before? I thought ad blockers helped with pop ups not static ads? I do have a new pop up on the bottom of the phone app version

What say you 🤷‍♂️ ?.
I found myself agreeing with you and then the overwhelming thought occurred....."Who cares"!

My interest is the information in the various threads/posts. The banner is a bit of design lipstick.

Just my thoughts.

I found myself agreeing with you and then the overwhelming thought occurred....."Who cares"!

My interest is the information in the various threads/posts. The banner is a bit of design lipstick.

Just my thoughts.
Agreed , but generally when somebody has gone to the time and trouble to try and make improvements, then asks for constructive criticism, then why not respond to that request ???.
Hey Ho 🤷‍♂️ !.

Agreed , but generally when somebody has gone to the time and trouble to try and make improvements, then asks for constructive criticism, then why not respond to that request ???.
Hey Ho 🤷‍♂️ !.
Hmmmm - maybe I have missed something but Stuart's original post doesn't invite feedback.

Strange, I get

A black Marvel R, a blue ZS Mk2, a white Mk 1 5 and a red petrol ZS

1661168959082.png

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom