Cushie

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Thanks for my membership and access to all the discussions and advice.
Looking forward to picking up my MG5 Exclusive 2022 LR tomorrow! Enjoyed test drive and rareing to go. Spent some time reading your interesting comments particularly for first time EVers, so a lot for me pick up, just like it was on 1957 when I got my first car Austin 7 Ruby 1934! How things have changed.
Happy to be starting this new eco tech adventure in good company.

Welcome to the forum, check that the 'granny' EVSE charge unit is in the boot and if you are lucky they may throw in a type2 to type2 cable for 'destination ' charging.

Welcome to the forum, check that the 'granny' EVSE charge unit is in the boot and if you are lucky they may throw in a type2 to type2 cable for 'destination ' charging.
Thanks, yes 2 cables, granny & type 2 included.

Thanks for your encouragement. Enjoyed my first drive home, in the rain. Very smooth and quiet drive. Even police called me up and asked if I was alright, how nice of them. Seemingly I touched the emergency chord searching for the cabin light in the dark garage! Quite a few bells and whistles to learn. 😋

Looking forward to picking up my MG5 Exclusive 2022 LR tomorrow! Enjoyed test drive and rareing to go. Spent some time reading your interesting comments particularly for first time EVers, so a lot for me pick up, just like it was on 1957 when I got my first car Austin 7 Ruby 1934! How things have changed.
I suspect you already know this, so I will merely confirm. As a first time EVer, you will love your experience, the huge cost saving and your immediate positive impact on our environment.
PS. when safe, do not forget to enjoy the acceleration experience!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom