New style spotted

ippy1

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
Last night, I was trawling through the internet and came across a new variant of the Trophy ZS EV. A Black Edition.
As this isn’t listed on the main website, I was wondering where it comes from?
Or is it a dealer specific rework?
Black roof, chrome door handles and a black front panel.
CAFBFA95-0B47-4EE1-86EB-9C136C265AAE.jpeg

? Looks like body colour (here white) handles to me. They are all chrome on top of the door handles, which I've never understood. An extreme cost cutting measure?
Just a dealer trying something new by black wrapping some body items on a white model.
When the face lift was first released, a few people made the remark, that they missed the front grill “look” from the original model, that did not appear on the new face lift model.
This was a “Toe in the water” approach to add a different styling concept I think 💭.

I Like the look, I may wrap the front grill, roof bars and dechrome my Silver LR, when I eventually receive it.

Last night, I was trawling through the internet and came across a new variant of the Trophy ZS EV. A Black Edition.
As this isn’t listed on the main website, I was wondering where it comes from?
Or is it a dealer specific rework?
Black roof, chrome door handles and a black front panel.
View attachment 8687
Available from Luscombes MG dealer in Leeds, England

The extra 75+ ZS EV SR facelift models, that the Chorley group had on sale only last week.
Have now ALL been sold !.
Maybe Sam at Luscombes MG just MAY have a few ZS EV SR models still left ????.

Should be OK it's not a performance modification and wraps are classed as stickers Evan if you change the whole colour of your car with it dvla don't need info as not a permanent colour

Should be OK it's not a performance modification and wraps are classed as stickers Evan if you change the whole colour of your car with it dvla don't need info as not a permanent colour
It won't be DVLA that could be bothered...

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom