New Xpower Owner

sparkwon

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 XPOWER
Hello all,

Soon-to-be Xpower owner checking in from France, should be taking delivery Jan 2. It's in stock already but sorting the financing and going away for the Christmas holiday so it's the earliest I could get my hands on it.

Any checklist for d-day ? Things to verify or ask about before accepting delivery...

I've been driving another EV (2020 Kia Niro) so I am not new to EVs but definitely new to high performance Chinese EVs haha.

Looking forward to contributing once I have some more seat time, the test drive, while fun and mostly legal, didn't allow me to comment on some of the issues I've seen listed here (vibration at hwy speed, infotainment etc).

Thanks
Steve

20230430_164900.jpg

Steve, and congratulations on your new,
X Power. 🙂👍

Thank you salty.

I found my checklists so I'll be ready to rock.

Now to find a trustworthy alibaba seller for some aftermarket goodies 😁

Now to find a trustworthy alibaba seller for some aftermarket goodies 😁
Welcome, you will soon have a shed full of goodies like I did🤣 Have a look at evfloormats.uk for some interior stuff, I can vouch for tha mats as a few others can. The boot mat is not suitable for XPower. Aliexpress and ebay selling same items mostly but check prices.

Thanks for the tip CooperS! I'll check them out, hopefully I can find something decent and suitable for left hand drive. The dealership can keep the crappy 100€ mats, I'll just use the paper ones until I get home lol.

Beyond that I'll just be looking for things to protect the seats/shiny interior plastics and screens, enhance the storage etc. Most other stuff I plan won't be model-specifc (front/rear dashcam, upgraded speakers, passenger motion sickness bags 😈, etc).

Can't wait!

Some of us have acquired parts from AliExpress - I don't know if Alibaba are the same marketplace under a different name.

Yea I meant AliExpress, just a mistake... never ordered anything from China directly really so I'll be relying on positive experiences from the community.

I got the mudflaps from AliExpress for the MG4/Mulan - fitted perfectly. :)

You may wish to take a look at this board:

Mudflaps are a good call, never fitted them to the Kia and still regret it every time it rains and the tailgate goes from white to black. Thanks for the link!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom