New ZS EV model gossip

gus

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
So I dropped into the dealer to enquire about some software updates as most of us do from time to time and as I was chatting to the salesperson it was let slip that a new ZS EV model is on the cards, apparently likely to be 2025, they don't think it will make it for 2024.

There’s is a big MG UK dealer meeting sometime this month. I think Miles Roberts of Chorley Group will let us know of any info he is allowed to impart In a future podcast.

Unless there are huge strides of improvement in the software there's no way I'd have another.

Hoping for an Ioniq 6 next time.

Unless there are huge strides of improvement in the software there's no way I'd have another.

Hoping for an Ioniq 6 next time.
Good choice, seen a couple in the flesh and they are very pretty.

In an ideal (sensible) world I’d have an Enyaq (mainly because boot space), however dropping £50k+ on a car with my annual mileage would be very silly

Good choice, seen a couple in the flesh and they are very pretty.

In an ideal (sensible) world I’d have an Enyaq (mainly because boot space), however dropping £50k+ on a car with my annual mileage would be very silly
I think I would go for used next time.

On my second lease and I think used EVs are now worth the risk.

I honestly can’t work out why they think AWD buyers want or need 400bhp. These are two different requirements. One labels you as in your midlife crisis, whilst the other gets you out of soggy or snowy passing bays on country lanes.

70bhp at each end would be plenty based on the performance of the existing model.

I honestly can’t work out why they think AWD buyers want or need 400bhp. These are two different requirements. One labels you as in your midlife crisis, whilst the other gets you out of soggy or snowy passing bays on country lanes.

70bhp at each end would be plenty based on the performance of the existing model.
This. Much as I’d like to indulge my inner teenager, any more performance than what you get from a current LR is just pointless if you’re just buying a family wagon.

4WD I kinda get if you’re out in the sticks, although even that is a stretch.

OTOH if I was in a position to buy a “fun” car, a 4WD 400bhp Cyberster would be very entertaining.

This. Much as I’d like to indulge my inner teenager, any more performance than what you get from a current LR is just pointless if you’re just buying a family wagon.

4WD I kinda get if you’re out in the sticks, although even that is a stretch.

OTOH if I was in a position to buy a “fun” car, a 4WD 400bhp Cyberster would be very entertaining.

LOL I couldn't help it. :ROFLMAO:

lpiS4Dfl.jpg

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom