teepee

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi all - just signed up to community so treat me nicely please.

Collected a ZS EV Exclusive on 2nd March but lockdown has meant very little mileage. My first electic car, although I had an electric moped in early 2000s for a short commute. Didn't last long though - after 3 months it totally packed up after a major downpour and I got a full refund! Technology presumably not up to scratch back then. Looking forward to summer trips now we can get out and about. Need to speak to dealer about the Comfort 2 upgrade too.

I'd get the upgrades done sooner rather than later.....IMO it has transformed the car.

Welcome to the forum.From other posts on this site other members have also stated that the new Comfort 2 has improved the EV. It is chargeable by most dealers as been told by MG head office , rather disappointing.Hopefully won’t be many to deal with!!

Go back to the dealer where you bought the car and ask them, a lot of the dealers where cars were purchased have done it for free, not all, but most. If you do pay it is only for the time to install not actually for the updates themselves; if that makes any difference.....

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom