Newby

Vipar

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Evening all. I have been a EV driver for 5 years. I have a Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV. 64 reg

I have today done what I believe is a good deal, trading it in for a new ZS EV Blue. I have been told that the delivery will be March. I look forward to reading your comments and experiences. On true mileage obtained. And the cost of charging 20% to 80% from a fast charge motorway service area. Is the cost the same at all chargers? That will do for now more to come later I’m sure

How do I change my forum name?

To change your forum .click on the 3 lines top left on screen .then click on your name which is at the top of the list and click change name

Charging prices are different from network to network. And most of course are hiking up prices just now. Check out zap map for different suppliers in your area and their costs.
Enjoy

Welcome, most motorway chargers are DC rapid units from about 50kWh+ should get you from 20-80% in 40 mins depending on what size battery you have.
Zap-map will tell you the prices but you will need apps or RFID cards to start anc stop the charge.
The Electric Juice card from Octopus Energy will cover you for a number of networks.
Instavolt are very good but have just put their prices up but most have or will.

To change your forum .click on the 3 lines top left on screen .then click on your name which is at the top of the list and click change name
No .... on top left. There are 3 .... on right but no option to change name. Yes I am a bit thick sometimes no make that often😂😂😂

On my tablet I clicked my picture next yo the messages box then on 'signature ' then allong the top 'your account' then you can change your user name

The Electric Juice card is a good idea to keep but be aware currently it doesn't have many big networks on the books, I asked the same question when I got my MG, get a few accounts BP, pod point, grid serve, Instavolt, etc. But don't get the subscription ones until you need to.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom