Next batch of LR? (UK)

I really got the same sense through the process. I have heard so many conflicting comments from what people are told by their dealers. None of it makes sense. The only good thing is that you will get your car in the end..... If you have the patience to wait.
Watch the latest podcast around 13:50 / 14 mins it might help.

I really got the same sense through the process. I have heard so many conflicting comments from what people are told by their dealers. None of it makes sense. The only good thing is that you will get your car in the end..... If you have the patience to wait.
Trying hard - one good thing will be the 22 reg :)

Still not heard so will take it. It is going on till Feb or March. It is a waiting game but there should be more up dates on this but there is not.

Order place end of March spoke with MG dealing with it and they still have no time for delivery due to system change in September

Order place end of March spoke with MG dealing with it and they still have no time for delivery due to system change in September
I guess that makes sense eh...I placed an order on Monday (work car) and have been told at least a 6 month wait for it to be delivered.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom