Nice efficiency

LZA

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Had a return journey of 25 miles in and out Manchester including city drive and motorway. 5 mile/kwh is decent. Considering the size of the car, the efficiency is very impressive. Love my MG ZS.
IMG_20230617_085053.jpg

The highest I have had is 14.2! It was in the IOW and I was going downhill at about 10mph and the battery was warm from being used a few hours earlier and being out in the sun. Windiws open, no a/c. Couldn't get a photo as driving but it went down to 7.9 by the time I'd parked up and I have that.

Attachments

• 20230527_162553.jpg
    20230527_162553.jpg
    337.9 KB · Views: 89
I bought my MG ZS Trophy LR last year November. After the cold winter, I was expecting the efficiency to settle between 3.5 and 4. After all, the WLTP range is 273. It's a pleasant surprise to see it can achieve all those beutiful figures.

I witnessed 5.1 m/kWh in our Trophy 🏆 LR one day last week on a trip of about 80 miles, but forgot to take a photo - Dooh !.
EV’s like the warmer weather, that’s for sure.

Warm weather and touring type driving, speed kept to 50 mph and below and you can stretch out the time between charging. Previously the best I got was down more or less the same route was 5.7 but in normal mode. I don’t often use Eco mode but there was a fair few motorcycles out and new speed cameras down the road. Hundreds have been injured down that road with the old Little Chef now a bikers caff I have nothing per se against motorcycles if they are quiet and riders well behaved. Too many old farts of 57 think they are immortal and they aren’t!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom