No heating

This is normal operation. ECO mode restricts AC to save battery power.
Thanks sl, I just read that someone with an mg4 had the same issue, but when they went into the settings they had the option to switch the heating being connected to the eco drive mode off, but I cannot see that option in the sz options do you know if there is an option?

Thanks sl, I just read that someone with an mg4 had the same issue, but when they went into the settings they had the option to switch the heating being connected to the eco drive mode off, but I cannot see that option in the sz options do you know if there is an option?
No - Full cabin heat is available in the cabin on the ZS EV when in normal or sports mode.
When you use eco mode, it reduces the effect of providing max heat to the cabin.
This makes perfect sense because the cabin heater consumes a lot of valuable energy / range.
So, to maximise the range eco mode reduces the power consumed by the cabin heater and dull's down the power response, when pressing the "go" pedal.

I think I am having the same problem with mine but it has been a nightmare. They diagnosed my car back in January. waited two weeks for the parts and then had to wait a month and a half for them to have an appointment to fit me in. Took it today after being told it would take around three days to fix. The bloke told me no it will be done today latest tomorrow morning. dropped it at 8:30am got a call at 1:30pm to be told its done come get it. Went got in the car turned on the heating and cold no heat. Went back in to be told oh don't know what that is we will have to have it back in. Took the car back in, comes out 30 minutes later to say we will give you a courtesy car as we don't know what is wrong with it and need to do some more diagnostics. The car is 2 years old when it went in in Jan they run all diogs and said they couldn't find anything wrong so kept the car for three days to then tell me was the heating computer.

I think I am having the same problem with mine but it has been a nightmare. They diagnosed my car back in January. waited two weeks for the parts and then had to wait a month and a half for them to have an appointment to fit me in. Took it today after being told it would take around three days to fix. The bloke told me no it will be done today latest tomorrow morning. dropped it at 8:30am got a call at 1:30pm to be told its done come get it. Went got in the car turned on the heating and cold no heat. Went back in to be told oh don't know what that is we will have to have it back in. Took the car back in, comes out 30 minutes later to say we will give you a courtesy car as we don't know what is wrong with it and need to do some more diagnostics. The car is 2 years old when it went in in Jan they run all diogs and said they couldn't find anything wrong so kept the car for three days to then tell me was the heating computer.
What part did they install ??.
It had to be small as it was completed in less than half a day !.
I take it you have all fan blower speeds but NO heat present to the cabin ?.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom