Noticed something after service.

VenumX

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
A few weeks ago my EHS got his first service , and as I was driving from the dealer I was like: "I don't wanna be bugged by the speed information warning on the dash" and was like " let's turn it off.....

Now after 3-4 weeks it's still disabled.

So I don't know if U guys need some software information but I took pictures.
IMG20220717163521.jpg
IMG20220717163539.jpg
IMG20220717163553.jpg
IMG20220717163619.jpg

Darnit...I posted in the wrong forum section......🙄 sorry I didn't....oh god....I need to sleep.

Oh and btw.... I didn't have to switch from "auto" to "Ev" mode anymore, now that I think about it. I think they did a small update about remembering certain " settings".

Last edited:
Hi
my car going in tomorrow for service yes this is comes on each time you switch on and if you turn it off on the top screen I have to press twice to switch off, let’s see after tomorrow.

Hi
my car going in tomorrow for service yes this is comes on each time you switch on and if you turn it off on the top screen I have to press twice to switch off, let’s see after tomorrow.
Did it work? My car is going in for its first service first thing tomorrow morning too…

There was one update to be done but there computer was down, it’s one small one to be done, did ask if it was that but said it was not. Car had not code and given a clean bill of health.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom