OBD2 and Car Scanner Pro

Rooney99

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Just wondering if anyone had successfully got the EV profile of this app working on the ZS 2022 facelift car? It connects but doesn't show all the important values like SOC and battery temperature.

Just wondering if anyone had successfully got the EV profile of this app working on the ZS 2022 facelift car? It connects but doesn't show all the important values like SOC and battery temperature.
I've tried and so far failed. Which exact app are you using?

I'll keep trying and let you know if I get anyware

I've tried and so far failed. Which exact app are you using?

I'll keep trying and let you know if I get anyware
Car Scanner Pro, paid the £4 to get it ad free.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220926-092637.jpg
    Screenshot_20220926-092637.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 334
Thanks. Ordered it off amazon...mine is probably cheap crap 👍
Yep, me too, but I'm only getting some very patchy data, and lots just plain wrong. And it's the same as my other dongle. I'm going to send this one back. It looks to me as if the Gen2 LR is using non standard setup, I don't know enough about it. I DO get enough for ABRP to work, so that'll do for now. Any help with getting this working would be great.

Do any of you have problems with the obd adapter triggering the car alarm when left in, only reason I ask is that my HS Phev did this, and we never really solved it.

Not worries about HS anymore picking up a ZS LR Trophy Connect tomorrow :) Just wondered if the same issues were a problem.

And firmware this car is one that let's you unlock to stop charge gen2 LR Trophy
Screenshot_20221110_161138.jpg
Screenshot_20221110_161207.jpg

I can confirm the Nexas is working on the LR Trophy Connect, and doesn't set the alarm off.

Forgot to say not got chance to try ABRP yet.

Last edited:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom