lomas1478

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
We are looking for a new energy supply.we we're told octopus has a good one.but the one we have looked at octopus intelligent will not work.The charger we have is a wallbox.is anyone on tariff with a mg4
Thanks

Octopus also have Flux, cosy and Agile if they work for you.
I haven't heard of IO working to be compatible with Wallbox but maybe the Zappi soon.
Even Ovo require an Ohme for their EV tariff.

Upvote 0
Depending on your mileage you could look at Octopussys tracker tariff. They are allwoing 50k people onto it on 1 July so I'm not sure if you'd get in then or have to wait.

But you would need a smart meter.

I'm estimating, on this weeks rates and my consumption over the past 2 months, it will come in approx 2p per unit cheaper than the average of my existing Go, which is shortly due to go up. And I won't have to faff around doing heavy lifting stuff overnight.

Intelligent lost out to tracker for me (especially as I'm expecting price drops before too long - this worked for me with gas when I switched to tracker in Jan from 10.x p a unit - if I were using any gas it's only about 4p now).:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Intelligent octopus dropping to 29.8p and 7.5p from July in my area!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Think that only the day rate will change, down by 10p ish
Thanks yes, not expecting the off peak rate to drop but nice to know what the day rate will be. Existing customers seem to be being contacted with their new tariff but I'm waiting to join IO (only just had charger installed at home) and wanted to check. Thanks anyway 😊

Upvote 0
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom