Octopus Intelligent with my Skoda Enyaq and MG4

AdamMGEV

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
Ok so I've moved to Octopus Intelligent from Go. I have Solar, 10kw battery, Skoda Enyaq and MG4.

I have an anderson A2 charger so I can only switch to Intelligent because I have a compatible Skoda Enyaq car.

What happens now when I want to charge my MG4 and home battery if needed? Do I still just set the charge to between 11:30pm - 5:30am and I get it for 7.5p?

I did sort of ignore the question that said "do you have two EVs'?" I read places that people just charge the second car as usual and still get the offpeak charge rate.

Thanks

What happens now when I want to charge my MG4 and home battery if needed? Do I still just set the charge to between 11:30pm - 5:30am and I get it for 7.5p?

Thanks
I believe so, you get that time anyway.

Exactly that, schedule the car to charge 23:30 to 05:30 and as many household appliances that you can to make the most of it.

Yep put it on from 11:30pm - 05:30am and charged to 100%. Good times. Also charged home battery a little. Generated 10kw of solar today also so everything is fully charged and exported 2.2kw. Good times!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom