Ohme Charger

Pazmeister

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
So just ordered Ohme pro charger with 8 mtr cable so I can park anywhere on my drive. Been looking at octopus intelligent as they all seem to talk to each other and it appears you can charge at a 10pkwh rate overnight......3p per mile YES PLEASEšŸ¤£. Anyone know if I would get charged 10p per kw if my hot tub is on as well? I assume you can and the whole tariff is just averaged??

So just ordered Ohme pro charger with 8 mtr cable so I can park anywhere on my drive. Been looking at octopus intelligent as they all seem to talk to each other and it appears you can charge at a 10pkwh rate overnight......3p per mile YES PLEASEšŸ¤£. Anyone know if I would get charged 10p per kw if my hot tub is on as well? I assume you can and the whole tariff is just averaged??
Yes you get cheap 10p rate for other household use. I'm not an expert on electric stuff but might be worth checking your house fuse can cope with hot tub and ev charger.

3p a mile looks steep mind you, I've done over 3k miles and my cost is 1.5p a mile!!

You can also get random cheap rates during peak times if you keep your car plugged in.

Yes you get cheap 10p rate for other household use. I'm not an expert on electric stuff but might be worth checking your house fuse can cope with hot tub and ev charger.

3p a mile looks steep mind you, I've done over 3k miles and my cost is 1.5p a mile!!
It's on a 100amp fuse. I was basing my figures on 225 miles from a full charge

1.5p a mile using octopus intelligent rates? Thatā€™s over 6 miles per kwhr!

Check out OVO anytime it's 10pkw 24\7 and now available to all with a ohme charge on any tariff new customers get cap price 34p electricity 10p gas 10p charging

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom