OHME Octopus Charger

ChrisT

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Need some re assurance- does anyone have the Type 2 to Type 2 OHME add on charger designed to plug into a dumb charger, in my case a pod point.

If yes can you tell me if the Type 2 connector at the charger end is female, only their photo makes it look like its male but could just be for marketing.

To put it another way is the charger side plug the same as you would put into a public charger point.

Daft question probably!

My Ohme was type2 both ends and I tried it on my neighbour's dumb EVSE and it worked a treat 🙃

Need some re assurance- does anyone have the Type 2 to Type 2 OHME add on charger designed to plug into a dumb charger, in my case a pod point.

If yes can you tell me if the Type 2 connector at the charger end is female, only their photo makes it look like its male but could just be for marketing.

To put it another way is the charger side plug the same as you would put into a public charger point.

Daft question probably!
Now which end are you calling the charger end, since the charger is in the car, not on the wall ? :)

(sorry couldn't help myself)

Charger ohme arrived. All as it should be charger end and other charger end fit fine. 😁 As I said daft question.

Quite a simple device with simple app.

Should have bought a Leaf with charging timer 😄. Just joking. Love my MG 🤗

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom