One for our Australian Members! Is most of this true??

This is accurate. The Discussion Paper that preceded this stupid strategy (***) in February this year was actually what made me decide to wait no longer and buy my first EV. It was plain that I'd be waiting forever for the government to provide help so I figured once the ZS EV arrived here and was available and affordable I'd make the move and add momentum (admittedly only my single action) to the transition. Also an FU to the current government to show they couldn't stop those of us who want to be part of the change. Best thing I ever did.

Edit: haha I notice that the site algorithm edited the acronym for Future Fuel Strategy to asterisks to avoid the other use of it. :)

Last edited:
I’ve used *** at a few broken chargers over the Years!

This will happen in the UK at some point. I was worried it would happen soon but ev ownership in the UK is still very low. Rising fuel prices will be providing government a lot of extra cash.

Amazing strategy really when you think about how much sun there is and the potential to utilise it to power the whole of Aus, and the jobs created to make it materialise.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom